Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Incoming bestsellers

After a dinner with Chris and Miquel we ended up with a bunch of titles for potential bestsellers.

  • Binge Coding, when too much is just enough
  • Glamour Programming (ok …I am recycling here…)
  • Beer Driven Development
  • Unintentional Programming, Oh bollocks!
  • The Dogmatic Programmer, It's my way or the highway, buddy!

I took pictures of the potential covers, but lame camera, low light and a straight firm hand made them definitely not worth publishing. Let's see if I can come up with something better with a drawing tool…

2 comments:

Chris said...

I look forward to seeing the pictures. I also look forward to the big royalty cheques. Btw our co-author's name is spelled Miquel in the Catalan style.

Unknown said...

...ooops! Spelling corrected (sorry).

For the royalties I suggest you to open a bank account in Aruba or Cayman.